What is Joyst Youth Exchange International Limited (J.Y.E.I.L)
JOYST Youth Exchange International is an organization that is actively involved in recruitment, screening, and placement of qualified individuals who are interested in gaining valuable cultural experiences and whilst working legally in the Canada, USA and Europe.
JOYST Youth Exchange continues to command a leading position in the Youth Tourism sector in Jamaica and the Caribbean, with a pioneering legacy of over 30 year’s experience. We have provided over 15,000 placements to Bonafide University and College full time students to the USA, UK, Europe and Canada.
Over the years the organization has evolved and has provided many opportunities to Jamaicans. Our main priority is providing superior service to our clients and maintaining a level of professionalism that is incomparable. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations and needs in an efficient and effective manner.
We fill these needs by offering a variety of options:
- J1 Summer Work and Travel —- May 4th to September 7th
- J1 Internship/Trainees/Career Placement —- 12-18 Months Rotation (Hospitality & Business Graduates)
- IAESTE – Europe (Short Term Internship for Science, Engineering, Architecturural Students)
- WAT US Work & Travel
- Canada Work & Travel (Working holiday visa for One (1) year)
- Mexico Work & Travel
- H2B —- Available to skilled individuals with previous work experience in Hospitality
- Disney Tours
- Caribbean Tours (Visit other Caribbean countries)
See the world ®
On a JOYST Youth programme, you have the chance to experience the real everyday working life of a country and explore some of the world’s most amazing places during your stay. Imagine all those destinations you’ve always wanted to visit. From the Grand Canyon to the River Jordon, from Time Square in New York City to the Eifel Tower in Paris, the choice is entirely yours!
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll be in a different culture, gaining job and life skills, and meeting a whole new circle of friends in what has the potential to be one of your most fun, memorable and life-changing experiences ever.
It is through travelling that we learn about other peoples way of life, and travel provides the sort of education you will never get in the classroom. In addition, employers are always impressed with the students who have acquired experience abroad which is obtained through the work and travel programmes.
Taking part in a JOYST Youth overseas work and travel programme gives you the chance to live and work in a new and exciting country and do something really worthwhile with your time off from work or studies.
JOYST Youth programmes offer you a unique opportunity to:
• Discover a different culture
• Gain valuable new skills for your CV
• Meet a whole new circle of friends
• Broaden your horizons
• Be truly independent
• Create your very own overseas adventure of a lifetime.
• Earn funds to help with your future plans